Friday, November 27, 2009

Graduation Night Class Of 2009


Hahas! Its been a
LONG LONG LONG
since I last touch my blog!

O lvl past by very fast huh?!

Haha and here are the Graduation Night photos.
=D

Anyway I'm in Thailand now.
The next post will be photo of me in my hometown.

Do catch up with me!


Mr Lim the principal!

My Geo Teacher Tay LL!

My Bio teacher! =P I mean Ex Bio teacher!

My Math teacher for
sec 1 and 2!
The Kuys!

Hrmmm....
Lol.
Infer it yourself.
=x

JunWen my sis! =)

Xin Yi my Sis! =)

MY BEST OF THE BEST FRIEND!!!


I'm so going to miss Miss Soh!

KUY UNITED!
But sad...
Wadi did not join us.
=(








THE 4E1 2009!

THE CLASS I WILL NEVER FORGOT!
2008&2009
IS THE MOST MEMORABLE YEARS
THROUGHOUT MY SECONDARY LIFE!

I WILL MISS ALL THESE MEMORIES, KEEP
THEM IN MY HEART AND TREASURE THEM WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment