Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! 2009

HAPPY
TEACHERS'
DAY!!!
Haha it was really fun on
that day's celebration!
My class participated in the telematch
and we won!
Woo~
Me, MayLin, XinYi and JunWen
designed a big
orange cardboard
for all the teachers
and were then
wished by many of the Sec 4 pupils!
=D
Here are the pictures!
Do enjoy!
=)


The Crazy 4E1! Ops who is that white man!
LOL!
I mean man in white!
Haha this is the cardboard
I was refering to!
Happy Teachers' Day!


Nerd me! LOL!


Look at that Wadi!
Lol his face looks so wrong!
=.=


Miss Masrena!
Haha sounds much younger right!


Lol fooling around!



Me and Mrs Chong!
My A math HOD!
LOL!


So nice~
I will miss this picture!


Bleh!


Retarded~!


Smart Not! Haha!


''You better win the race''


Teamwork!!!


Running with my socks!


And ya we won!
=D

~~~~

Yep,
after the match, we went on to the
hall for concert.

WOW
so impressed!
I really enjoyed the concert!
The songs and the dance all
were really good!

I was really like SIAO!
Lol too high already!
=P
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment